2021 Complete List of Winners
$20 per regular entry
$40 per entry for Campaign of the Year
February 26, 2021
To submit an entry into the Marketing Competition, complete a separate entry form
for each submission. All entries must be submitted by Feb. 26, 2021. In 2021, certain categories will be allowed to submit digitally. This typically applies to video and audio content. See entry form
for details on which categories are eligible.
- Entries must be reflective of the auction industry in some capacity and must have been created between Jan. 31, 2020 and Jan. 31, 2021.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a $20 entry fee. Campaign of the Year requires a $40 entry fee.
- Every entry requires an entry form and a corresponding registration form.
- Printed entries must include two copies.
- The member whose name appears on the entry form must be a current member of the NAA, or the entry will be disqualified. Forms must clearly list the member name and official company name, as this cannot be changed once submitted.
- The NAA reserves the right to move an entry to another category if it does not clearly meet the criteria for the category in which it was entered.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Images submitted for this contest may be used in future Auctioneer magazines or for other NAA promotional and marketing purposes.
- Each entry will be judged by a panel of marketing professionals according to standards of excellence. Entries are not judged against one another, but rather by a pre-determined set of criteria to reach certain award levels.
- All entries are eligible for a “Best of Show” award. Awards will be given for photography, print and digital.
Judging will be based on standards of excellence. Your entry will not be judged against others, but on whether or not it meets a certain set criteria in three different levels. Winners will be awarded trophies for platinum, and gold level, and honorable mentions will receive certificates. Anything that does not meet the minimum standards of excellence will not receive an award.
Conference & Show Marketing Competition Reception
Awarded trophies will be shipped right before Conference so that members receive them upon returning home, and placeholders will be used for photo ops at the Marketing Competition Reception at Conference & Show, sponsored by USA TODAY.
2021 Award Status