Book Conference Hotel Room
Hotel reservation policy
By making a hotel reservation you agree that you understand and will abide by the policies:
The NAA has contracted with the Omni Hotel for an inventory of rooms to be used for Conference requirements. Because of this agreement, NAA is responsible for selling a substantial portion of the inventory during the event. If NAA does not sell these rooms, we must pay for them. While we recognize that plans change for our attendees, it is our responsibility to accommodate individuals who are attending the event. As a result, we are communicating the following housing policies to help you better understand the reservation process:
- First priority for hotel reservations will be given to those who register to attend
- Everyone with a hotel reservation must register to attend Conference by May 31.
- The NAA discounted room rates are guaranteed until the cutoff date of June 16 or until the NAA inventory or rooms are sold out, whichever comes first.
- Reservations made after the cutoff are not guaranteed to receive the NAA group discounted rate.
- Inventory of rooms are based on availability at the time of booking.
- A valid credit card is required for each hotel reservation.
- A deposit in the amount of one nights' room and tax will be charged at the time of booking.
- Cancellations received after June 16 will result in a charge of one night’s room and tax and will be enforced by the NAA.
NAA discounted group rates
- $200 per night, single bed and/or two beds (1-2 ppl per room)
For information on alternative room options not listed above, click here or call the Omni Hotel at (405) 438-6500
Cutoff is June 16
The NAA discounted rate and inventory of rooms are guaranteed until the NAA inventory is sold out, or until June 16, whichever comes first.
The NAA inventory of rooms are available for the nights of Tuesday, July 18 – Saturday, July 22, (based on availability at the time of booking). The NAA does not contract extra rooms before or after the conference dates. However, should you desire to arrive early or stay a day later, you may check the hotel’s availability online. It is typical for a hotel to sell available rooms outside the NAA inventory at higher rates.
Should you need further assistance, please contact the Omni Hotel at (405) 438-6500.
Book a room
By booking a hotel reservation, you agree to abide by the NAA hotel reservation policies described above.
Book Conference Hotel Room
Use this link to secure the NAA discounted rate. Availability and rates outside the conference dates of July 18-22 are not guaranteed.
Book by phone:
Omni Hotel at (405) 438-6500. Please provide the following information:
- Conference group name: National Auctioneers Association
- Conference dates: July 18-22, 2023
- Hotel: Omni Oklahoma City Hotel
For questions about booking a reservation, contact the Omni Hotel at (405) 438-6500.