Book Conference Hotel Room
Hotel Reservation Policy
By making a hotel reservation you agree that you understand and will abide by the policies:
The NAA has contracted with the Town and Country for an inventory of rooms to be used for Conference requirements. Because of this agreement, NAA is responsible for selling a substantial portion of the inventory during the event. If NAA does not sell these rooms, we must pay for them. While we recognize that plans change for our attendees, it is our responsibility to accommodate individuals who are attending the event. As a result, we are communicating the following housing policies to help you better understand the reservation process:
- First priority for hotel reservations will be given to those who register to attend
- Everyone with a hotel reservation must register to attend Conference by June 1.
- The NAA discounted room rates are guaranteed until the cutoff date of June 24 or until the NAA inventory or rooms are sold out, whichever comes first.
- Reservations made after the cutoff are not guaranteed to receive the NAA group discounted rate.
- Inventory of rooms are based on availability at the time of booking.
- A valid credit card is required for each hotel reservation.
- A deposit in the amount of one nights' room and tax will be charged at the time of booking.
- Cancellations received after June 24 will result in a charge of one night’s room and tax and will be enforced by the NAA.
NAA DISCOUNTED GROUP RATES
- $209 per night, single bed and/or two beds (1-2 ppl per room)
- $229 per night, for triple occupancy (3 ppl per room)
- $249 per night for quad occupancy (4 ppl per room)
For information on available room options not listed above, click here. Or call the Town and Country at (619) 291-7131
NAA guests will enjoy the following complimentary services, at no additional cost:
- Guest room Wi-Fi
- Unlimited access to the fitness center
- Coffee in the guest room
- Discounted overnight parking at $15
Note: This information is subject to change at any time, without notice.
CUTOFF IS JUNE 24
The NAA discounted rate and inventory of rooms are guaranteed until the NAA inventory is sold out, or until June 24, whichever comes first.
The NAA inventory of rooms are available for the nights of Tuesday, July 26 – Friday, July 29, (based on availability at the time of booking). The NAA did not contract extra rooms before or after the conference dates. However, should you desire to arrive early or stay a day later, you may check the hotel’s availability online. It is typical for a hotel to sell available rooms outside the NAA inventory at higher rates.
Should you need further assistance, please contact the Town and Country at (619) 291-7131.
BOOK A ROOM
By booking a hotel reservation, you agree to abide by the NAA hotel reservation policies described above.
Book Conference Hotel Room
Use this link to secure the NAA discounted rate. Availability and rates outside the conference dates of July 26-29 are not guaranteed.
Book by phone:
Town and Country
Please provide the following information:
- Conference name: National Auctioneers Association (or NAA)
- Conference dates: July 26 - 30, 2022
For questions about booking a reservation, contact the Town and Country at (619) 291-7131.