View our Hybrid Conference & Show FAQs
June 2, 11 pm CDT
Pre-registration deadline (in-person and virtual). After June 2, no refunds for cancellations.
Preregistration Drawing Winners Announced
Registrants who registered by June 2 were entered into a drawing for the following prizes (in person and virtual):
- One registration for the 2022 Conference (includes meals) - Trevor Hall | Dallas, TX
- One registration to an NAA education event (excluding CAI). Valid August 1 – July 31, 2022. - Dan Newman | Anchorage, AK
- One-year NAA membership. Provided by the 2021 Conference exhibitors - Dennis Stouffer | Smithsburg, MD
- One hotel room upgrade at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. Valid July 13 – 16, 2021 - William Baker | Perryville, KY
- One $50 hotel amenity at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis. Valid for hotel stay of July 13 – 16, 2021 - Halie Behr | Parker, CO
Drawing was held on June 8, 2021. No cash value. No exchanges or refunds. All prizes are transferable or can be given to another individual. Winners were notified by email.
June 17 (in-person attendees only)
Register by June 17 for guaranteed access to Conference events that include meals (Welcome Party, President’s Gala/HOF awards and IAC dinner). After June 17, requests are based on availability.
June 30 (in-person attendees only)
Register by June 30 to receive instant access to the virtual conference on opening day (July 13). After June 30, requests will be processed manually as quickly as possible. Also, after June 30, guaranteed access to the virtual conference will be on-demand, no later than three days after each session.
July 8 (virtual attendees only)
Register by July 8, virtual attendees will have immediate access to the Virtual Conference on opening day (July 13). After July 8, requests will be processed manually as quickly as possible. Also, after July 8, guaranteed access to the virtual conference will be on-demand, no later than three days after each session.